Friday, November 14, 2008

Meet Shelbe Tillman!

Hometown: Muncie, IN

College and Major: Butler University
Majors: International Studies/Spanish
Minor: Philosophy

How did you get involved in Young Life? started out with going to the Young Life Bible Study once I came to Butler just to have a Christian community to be involved with. At one of the Studies I heard about Young Life Leader training and decided that being a leader was just the thing I needed in my life...so here I am!

What about Tech excites you the most? Meeting as many students as possible :)

What would people be surprised to know about you? I compete in pageants...and no, we don't all use "world peace" as the answer to interview questions!

Hobbies: Playing tennis (or any sport), dancing, watching movies, singing (very poorly though!), scrapbooking, meeting people, trying new things, and having fun!

What are you listening to on your I-Pod? My iPod has the craziest mix of songs...I listen to a little bit of everything.

No comments: