Monday, November 17, 2008

Meet JC Trombley!

Hometown: West Lafayette, IN

Occupation: Motion Graphics Designer

How did you get involved in Young Life? I first went to Young Life during a “kidnap” club during high school. Later during college, I was re-exposed to Young Life through the leader perspective and was able to better understand how the ministry is geared towards helping high school students.

Why Tech? I taught art at Tech for a year and saw a need in students lives for a program like Young Life. After hearing that others wanted to start the program, I knew that I wanted to be involved. I envisioned that Young Life could be successful on the Tech campus. Even though I don’t teach there anymore, this is a great way for me to stay connected to the students and share the Gospel.

What would people be surprised to know about you? I LOVE hockey! Go Blackhawks.

Hobbies: Watching movies, drawing, playing XBOX 360

What are you excited about?: Our new leaders.

What are you listening to on your I-Pod? Relient K and Lupe Fiasco

No comments: