Monday, November 17, 2008

Meet Jaime McCord


Hometown: Fishers, IN

Occupation: Online business owner/stay at home mom

How did you get involved in Young Life? originally through Stacy Dawkins...I knew her from a missions trip we were both on. She connected me with Jon and Annie Houghton at Carmel YL.

What about Tech excites you the most? The kids...They like to act like they are so hard up front, but when you just give them a little love and attention they light up!

What would people be surprised to know about you? Im cross eyed when I take my contacts out and I love Nascar

Hobbies: running/working out, playing with my kids, travelling, hanging out with friends and family

What are you listening to on your I-Pod? I'm more of a pandora girl...I like the Hillsong United Station or the Hootie and theBlowfish Station

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? marine biologists, doctor, nurse, missionary, mommy

No comments: