Monday, November 17, 2008

Meet Sara Trombley!


Hometown: Newburgh, IN

Occupation: Part Time Staff with Young Life!!! And Mommy to Luke (3) and Emerson (9 months)

How did you get involved in Young Life? In high school, my dance coach invited me to a Young Life club and I have been involved ever since! God used Young Life and my amazing leaders to teach me about having a relationship with Jesus. I was also a YL leader at IU when I was in college. Then a friend invited me to join the Tech committee a few years ago.

Why Tech? I taught math for 5 years at Tech in the Academy of Creative Expression. The student's are awesome and will really benefit from having Young Life on campus. They need consistent people in their lives who will share the Gospel with them.

What would people be surprised to know about you? I LOVE scary movies (especially the Scream trilogy)!

Hobbies: Reading, Scrapbooking, Cooking (NOT baking), Movie nights with my best friend/husband JC, and playing with my kiddos.

What are you excited about?: Seeing how God moves at Tech High School.

What are you listening to on your I-Pod? B.O.B., Rooney, and Caedmon's Call

1 comment:

Ericka Smiley said...

Sara!!! So great to see the Tech YL page and all the great pictures and fun and Jesus-fame and students getting excited about the Lord. Thank you so much for serving & loving God this way. Thanks for sending the email update. I pray for great success and for great relationships and for joy to burst forth!!! :) :) :) Hi to Tech family! Love!