Monday, November 17, 2008

Meet Jason Dorsey!

Hometown: Camano Island, Washington

Occupation: Pastor, Redeemer Presbyterian Church

How did you get involved in Young Life? Because of my passion for IPS, and desire to see spiritual impact at Arsenal Tech.

Why Tech? It’s the most strategic of IPS highschools and it is close to our home and church and my son, Jacob, will attend there next year.

What would people be surprised to know about you? That I am a watercolor artist and I’m trying to publish a children’s picture book called “I remember fishing with Dad.”

Hobbies: Salmon Fishing, Watercolor Painting, Epic family road trips, spending time with my best friend and wife, Jenny

What are you excited about?: Being part of the social, cultural and spiritual renewal of Indianapolis

What are you listening to on your I-Pod? I don’t have an i-pod. I’m technologically challenged.

No comments: