Saturday, November 15, 2008

Meet Jared Heinz!




If you would like to be a monthly donor or give a one-time gift, please, click here! Thanks for your support!

Hometown: Westfield, IN

How did you get involved in Young Life? I met my Young Life leader at football. He was a coach, and I decided to go. I had other teachers who were leaders too and i looked up to them. I went to every club and decided that I would like to do what they did.

What about Tech excites you the most? All the potential!

What would people be surprised to know about you? I used to be a frog...

Hobbies: I love football with a passion. I also love video games, and hanging out with friends is good too.

What are you listening to on your I-Pod? The temptations, Queen, Jack Johnson, Easy E, Europe, Michael Jackson and Bob Marley

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a firefighter! The hats did it for me.

No comments: